Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care to protect the information we receive from you. We created this policy to tell you about the kind of information we collect from you, how we use it, and what options you have to limit our use of your information.
When you provide us your information and when you use our website, we take that as your consent to allow us to collect, store, disclose, process, deal with, or transfer such information in the manner and for the purposes mentioned in this policy and the Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
1. What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information in two ways:
When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you use or sign up for ADSCT, you voluntarily give us certain information such as your name, email address, and password. You can update this information anytime by logging in to your ADSCT account.
You may also choose to give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook, Google+, account to ADSCT, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts. The information ADSCT obtain from those services (e.g., your contact details) often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check those before you link other accounts.
We also get technical information when you use our services.
Whenever you use any website, mobile application, or another internet service, there is almost always certain in a sequence that gets created and recorded automatically. The same applies when you use ADSCT. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
Log data: While using ADSCT, our server’s robotically record information, including information that your browser sends at any time you visit a website. This log data may include your IP address, browser type and settings, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, search terms, and cookie data.
Device information: In addition to log data, we also collect information about the device on which you are using ADSCT website. The information will include the type of device, operating system, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. This helps us make sure that our website displays and functions correctly on your device. Whether we gather some or all of this information often depends on what type of gadget you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac or a personal computer. To learn more about what information your gadget makes accessible to us, please check the policies of your gadget manufacturer or software provider.
2. How do we use the information?
We provide our services to you and make them more effective, develop new products and services, protect ADSCT data and our users. For example, we may compare how different ADSCT pages or app screens perform using a random sample of users, which helps us understand which page or app screen is better.
We analyse the information we collect to provide you is customized content, including:
• Suggesting businesses or people you may like to follow. For example, if you have indicated that you are interested in life sciences or have visited websites about medical research that have ADSCT features, we may suggest biotechnology-related businesses that we think you may like to follow.
• Payment mode is totally in an encrypted manner and ADSCT will never send you emails and messages to ask for your card details.
We use the information in encrypted mode:
• Send you updates about activities on ADSCT, newsletters, promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your account settings, we may send you episodic updates that consist of topics you may like. You will always have an option to stop getting these updates or unsubscribe from getting any newsletters or other notifications by updating your account settings or by following the procedures we may provide.
• Help your friends and contacts find you on ADSCT. For example, if you sign up using your Facebook account, we may help your Facebook contacts find your account when they first sign up for ADSCT. We also allow people to search for your account on ADSCT using your email address.
Respond to your questions or comments:
The details we collect may be “personally identifiable” (i.e., it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (i.e., it cannot be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use, transfer, or store information wherever ADSCT does business, including countries outside your own and with third parties on their servers on our behalf.
3. How do we share your information?
ADSCT indexes local businesses across the globe and helps you find the businesses and solutions that you need. To do this effectively, we may need to share your information at times with others. For example, when you create a business page on ADSCT, anyone can view it and access your information. You may also provide us with profile page information that anyone will not view. Other limited instances where we may share your information are:
• When you give us your consent. If you sign up for or log in to ADSCT with other services (e.g., Facebook, Google+) or publish your activity on ADSCT to them, then you agree to share information with such services. For example, you can choose to publish your posts to Facebook or Twitter.
• If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal request; then we will help to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any business or person, on ADSCT.
• ADSCT may engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this policy.
4. How do we protect your information?
We use industry-leading technology to keep your information safe. Here are some steps we take to protect your information:
• We automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even sign up for or log in to our website, our server checks that you are using an approved browser - one that uses SSL or higher.
• Once you provide us your information or details, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. ADSCT servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not straight connected to the internet, so your private details are available only to authorized computers.
• To enhance security, we use process automation to analyze account activity for fraudulent or anomalous behavior, limit the use of our website in response to signs of abuse, remove inappropriate content or links of illegal content, and suspend or disable accounts for any security violations.
No information related to the viewer of an ad is shared with the user who posted that ad. We do not provide any information or data of a viewer of an ad to the person who posted the ad. Only the number of likes, favorite and views are visible on an ad.
We do our best to keep your information safe, and we guarantee that your information will be 100% safe. You agree that the security measures adopted by us are reasonable to protect your information. We disclaim any liability as a result of any breach of security or unintended loss, disclosure of information in relation to your information.
5. Our Commitment to Data Security
The Services may use a variety of physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Additional safety measures, such as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) or other technology, will be used if you engage in financial transactions on our Services. However, as no security procedures are perfect or impenetrable, but we guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
6. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
The Site is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13, and any use or access of the Site by anyone under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited. If we learn that personally identifiable information of a user under the age of 13 has been collected through the Services, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
7. How are changes to this policy made?
We may update this policy from time to time, and if we do, we will post any changes on this page. If we believe that a revision is a material, we may notify you. We further reserve the right to determine the most appropriate manner of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive notices electronically if we so choose. You are advised to review the policy periodically. Your continued access or use of ADSCT once a revision becomes effective will mean that you accept the revised policy and agree to be bound by such policy. If you do not agree to the revised policy, please stop using ADSCT.